與外國客戶初次見面時,除了基本的問候外,你其實也可以藉機介紹我們美麗的台灣,畢竟假使任何人對第一次出訪某國家時,對當地文化及景點都是充滿好奇的。以下範例教大家從初次接見客戶到介紹我們美麗的台灣,讓客戶對你們公司與台灣印象大加分

 

MarkAre you Mr. Jordan?

馬克:您是喬丹先生嗎?

JordanYes, I am.

喬丹:是的,我是。

JordanYou must be Mr. Mark Jones.

喬丹:你一定是馬克瓊斯先生。

MarkYes. It's a pleasure to meet you.

馬克:是的。很高興見到您。

MarkJust call me Mark.

馬克:就叫我馬克吧。

JordanI'm glad to meet you, too, Mark.

喬丹:我也很高興見到你,馬克。

MarkHow was your flight?

馬克:旅程還愉快嗎?

JordanVery good.

喬丹:很愉快。

JordanIt was quite comfortable, and the service was excellent.

喬丹:相當舒適,而且服務也很好。

MarkWe've been looking forward to your visit, and we hope you'll enjoy your stay.

馬克:我們一直期盼您的來訪。希望在您停留的這段期間您會覺得非常愉快。

JordanThank you.

喬丹:謝謝你。

MarkIf you'll just follow me, we have a car waiting outside.

馬克:我們有車子在外面等,請您跟我來。

JordanGreat, thank you.

喬丹:太好了。謝謝你。

MarkAlso, if you're not too tired with jet lag, we'd like to invite you for dinner tonight.

馬克:如果您沒有因為時差而覺得太累的話,今晚我們想邀請您吃晚餐。

JordanThat's very kind of you.

喬丹:你們真是親切。

MarkTaipei is a city of delicious food including food from night markets and some special snacks.

馬克:台北為美食之都,像是夜市、特色小吃。

Two must-visit spots around Taipei City you should never miss is Taipei 101 and National Palace Museum. We will show you around on the last day.

有兩個點你千萬不能錯過的,就是台北101與故宮。我們會在最後一天帶您去參觀這些景點。

Taipei 101 was one of the world’s tallest skyscrapers and a well-known landmark. .

台北101曾是全世界最高的摩天高樓之一,也是著名的地標

You can come here and take the high-speed elevator to the observatory to see great view of Taipei City.

你可以在台北101搭乘高速電梯到觀景台俯瞰整個台北市都市風景

Taipei 101 is not just the location of many stock trading, financial businesses centers, it is also an entertainment, lifestyle and shopping center.

那裡不僅是股票交易、金融商業中心,也包含娛樂、生活及購物

Every year, on December 31, Taipei 101 has fireworks show. Tens of thousands of people join the New Year countdown evening to celebrate.

每年的12/31,台北101會有煙火秀,數以萬計的人會來到這裡參加跨年晚會

And National Palace Museum has the world’s greatest collections of Chinese art and antiquities.

故宮擁有全世界豐富的中華文物館藏,可以讓你看到許多珍貴的藝術古董

Once reserved for the private pleasure of emperors, today these treasures can be enjoyed.

這些寶物曾經是帝王私藏的珍品,如今也開放讓一般民眾都能夠欣賞了

These collections are from mainland China, and the ROC government bring them to Taiwan in 1949.

這裡的寶物都是中華民國政府在1949年從中國大陸帶過來的

These collections include the most priceless and famous jade cabbage and meat-shaped stone.

這些寶物中包含最為珍貴的翠玉白菜及肉形石

JordanWow, sound very interesting.

喬丹 : 哇!!聽起來相當棒耶

MarkYep! You must experience those places.

馬克 : 對呀!你一定要親自體驗看看

 

 

【單字ABC

Jet lag(n)時差

National Palace Museum(n)國立故宮博物院

Landmark(n)地標

Observatory(n)觀景台

Collection (n)收藏品

Antiquity(n)古物;古董

Jade cabbage(n)翠玉白菜

Meat-shaped stone(n) 肉形石

Priceless (a) 無價的、貴重的、稀世之珍的

 

文章標籤
全站熱搜
創作者介紹
創作者 We Boss!大職人 的頭像
We Boss!大職人

We Boss!大職人

We Boss!大職人 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(0)